Property boosters, are one of the most important reasons why property values goes up tremendously in a short span of time. Example of areas that has been a huge beneficiaries of property-boosters are :
- Bangsar South ( formerly known as Kerinchi, has out-performed original Bangsar ). Some properties went from RM280k to over RM1Mil in just 7 years )
- Setia Alam has outperform mature neighbourhoods like Shah Alam and Klang.
- Horizon Hills in Johor Bharu
So what are the exact property boosters? We can divide property boosters to the following category :
- Infrastructure Boosters : Resulting in improved connectivity and accessibility to the area. Highways and LRT are examples of important infrastructure booster that has in the past results in massive growth in property values.
- Commercial Booster : Resulting in increase of commercial activity in the area. The more happening the place it, the more premium it becomes.
- Population Booster : Things that will add a more dynamic population and people to the area.
In total, there are more than 10 boosters that can have significant impact towards your property values. Do note that not all boosters are created equal, and its impact towards different property segment will vary. Its important to understand how different property boosters will impact your properties, so that you can make a more accurate decision to buy, keep or sell a propery.
You can learn more about property boosters and how to buy property that can give you above average capital gains and rental yields here : http://faizulridzuan.com/ultimate-value-investing-for-properties/
Understand property boosters and how to buy property that can give you above average capital gains and rental yields