Risk are part and parcel of any business venture or investment. There is the possibility that an investment’s actual returns might be different from what is expected. This is usually expressed in terms of volatility of return. Generally, the greater the risks, the greater the rate of returns an investor will expect. So here are […]
Find me on
- Nama Saya Faizul Ridzuan Dan Saya Sedih Tengok Graduan Sekarang.
- Investment Holding Company (IHC) – The IHC Regret And Its Reality
- 10 Common Mistakes Made By First Time Property Investors in Malaysia
- 10 Things To Check Before Signing Your Housing Loan Documents
- Base Rate (BR) Updates and Tips Before Applying Housing Loan
- Klang Valley real estate hotspots in 2017
- 1-On-1 : Kerja Contract, Nak Loan Rumah Tak Lepas?
- WARNING: Not suitable for newbie property investor
- 1-On-1 : Nak Beli Rumah Sendiri Dulu Atau Nak Melabur Dulu? Kisah Orang Makan Gaji Umur 32 Tahun Yang Beli Rumah RM 2.1 Juta
- Scared to Invest in Property in Malaysia? These 10 Facts Could Change Your Mind