HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING THIS 1-on1 SESSION??
1. Problem solving and portfolio optimization
The main reason why people see me for 1-on-1 is normally to solve a specific problem or challenges. This problems mainly ranges from :
- How to overcome 70% LTV for 3rd property onwards to buy more properties
- Identifying weak links or non-performing assets within one portfolio
- Pay lower in interest repayments and help repay loans faster
- Dealing with non-performing or risky assets within your portfolio
- Debt reduction or consolidation – Repay existing debts at a lower interest rate
- How to sell or rent properties faster than anyone else?
- How to buy properties using zero or as little cash as possible.
Basically you can ask me anything that you are unclear of or anything that puzzles you.
2. Property or area analysis
If you are looking to buy and have shortlisted one or a few properties , you can share your thoughts and views on those properties with me. Some of things that I can cover :
- Insights on specific DEVELOPMENTS – Their PROs and CONs
- Insights on specific DEVELOPERS – Their past history, completion track record, workmanship, and ROI performance
- Insights on specific AREAs
- Insights on potential TENANTs
If you plan to buy the property soon, its good to learn everything you need to know about the property before you buy it. Like the old saying goes, better be safe than sorry!
3. Portfolio Analysis
“Begin with an end in mind” – Stephen Covey
In this important exercise, we will look closely at your current portfolio and identify the following :
- What have you bought and how they will perform in the future
- Have you bought enough to meet your financial objectives?
- If you haven’t bought enough, you’ll how much more you need to buy to meet your financial objectives?
- Are you setting the right priorities and is your portfolio today is aligned to support your financial objectives?
The outcome of this exercise has often surprise past attendees as they realized that they wont necessarily need to buy 20 properties to be comfortable. Quality matters more especially if they are well aligned to your goals. Your goals, should be a dream with concrete deadlines. You’ll fully understand what needs to be done once you have completed this exercise.
WANT TO BOOK YOUR PERSONAL CONSULTATION SLOT?
My 1-on-1 session is priced at RM 388 per hour.
Kindly fill in the contact us form given below to check out my availability and book your slot.
Please allow at least 1 working hour day for us to process your form.
Looking forward to see you soon.
Do you have any question? Click on the frequently ask question below.
1. Are there any requirements that I have to meet in order to attend this one on one session?
FAR Capital: No requirements per se, but to maximise the time and value of your 1-1 session, it is best if you have already have some experience is some basic property knoweldge – ie have acquired property(ies) or an existing investor and or have attended Millionaire Employee Blueprint (MEB) or Sarjana Hartanah (SH).
2. What can I gain during the 1-1 ? /What are the topics covered during the One On One Session?
1) Problem solving – from how to mitigate 90% margin of financing & identify and deal with non-performing properties (although this may not necessarily apply in your case). You can ask him anything on financial and property related matters.
2) Property review: if you are looking to buy properties and have identified a few props, you can bounce off your views with him. He can share his thoughts on those props and perhaps give you better alternatives.
3) Portfolio analysis – identify how your current portfolio and financial standing can help you meet your financial objectives. If it doesn’t, he will share how you can improve it to meet your financial objectives.
3. Other than the subject mentioned above, are there any other topics covered during session?
Depends on circumstances and timing – but is mainly on properties and personal finances.
4. So, I can ask any questions that are related to Property Investment?
Yes you can ask any questions. Just that FAR Capital will not reveal or entertain anything specific on what and which project is he targeting to buy. That information is strictly limited for FAR Capital clients only. Feel free to ask questions on certain projects or an area, FAR Capital will be more than happy to advise on that.
5. How much is the charge?
Its RM 338 per session/hour.
** Special rate for Ex-Sarjana Student. (RM 238).
6. Is 1 hour enough to cover everything?
Yes, it suffices.
7. Can I take more than 1 hour?
No, we only limit 1 hour per session, per person/couple. Unless under special circumstances, and you would like to do a group session, only then we might consider giving you a 2 hours session.
8. How to make payment to confirm booking?
Once you have confirmed your time slot, please proceed to make payment to the following account:
Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
Account holder : FAR CAPITAL SDN BHD
Account number : 5648 9211 8119
9. Where is the location of the meeting and is the venue fixed?
The location will be held at Mont Kiara area normally either at a i) Coffee Beans & Tea Leaf, Solaris Mont Kiara, ii) Coffee Bean shoploex or at our office in 1 Mont Kiara , depending on the time and day you request and will be advised accordingly in due course.
10. When is the latest to make payment to confirm booking?
At least 36 hours before the said meeting.
11. Who else can come for the session?
If you are married or about to get married, its best to bring your spouse and fiancée together, to ensure both parties understand the investment objective and plan.
***Please note that since this is a one on one personal consultation and due to the discreet nature of the meeting, it is advisable not to bring any friends or family members to join the meeting (except for spouse and fiancée only)-Unless if you are planning to invest together, then you are allowed to bring that person.
***Maximum is 2 persons per session.
12. What are the documents that I need to prepare before I attend the one on one session?
In terms of preparation, usually before the session, customer need to fill in some forms.
**It will be best if you can send the forms back to us before the said meeting
Then, if you have your CCRIS/CTOS Report and EPF Statement with you, you can bring it along to the meeting.
The forms and other instruction will be given once the time slot and payment is confirmed.
13. Where can I get my CCRIS Report & EPF Statement?
There are 2 ways of getting your CCRIS Report.
1) You can go directly to Bank Negara, and kindly bring your IC together with u. Then u can print it out from the kiosk machine inside Bank Negara, no need to get no and take turns.
2) Or alternatively, you can do it online via www.ctoscredit.com.my for a small fee.
14. Besides face to face meeting, is there any other way to conduct this one on one session?
For those who live outside Klang Valley or overseas, we do have an online session via Video Call (Google Talk).
*** Dates are varied and depends on availability.
15. How to become a FAR Capital client?
First of all, you have to go for a 1 on 1 session first, that’s the initial step. From there we will know whether or not we are able to help you with your portfolio.